Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Evolution




yooohoooo....
finally 2010 has just ended.
seriously, lots of ups and downs went thru this year.
i never expect i can be so crazy this year.
Anyhow, all these will be kept inside my brain as a part and parcel of my life journal.
" Is the journey but not the destination that matters "
rite?




well i luv myself in this pic
not being conceited or anything==
jus i feel tat it brings up the naughty side of me.
i guess evryone have diff personality inside themselves.
some may not even be noticeable by ppl.
u cant judge a book by its cover.
i am expecting more on my new personality this year.
hmm..wat will this year turn me into ?
Looking forward to it :)
Have u seen the other side of me ?
and U will be SURPRISED.





well last year i keep myself some sort of planner to record evrything that i needed to accomplished and my task evryday,
it goes the same wif this year, i am keeping a new kind of notebook to record evrything too.
But this time it will be more personal stuffs coming inside my notebook.
So i am sry if i go like, sry i cant let u see this if u want to take a look of it becos there are lots of p&c stuffs inside :)


ANDDDDD
this year!
i am going to do a list !
Target tat i am going to hit this year.
1.A lvl get gd result
2.Slim down ==
3.TDC production
4.apply and get into a gd uni
5. lead a healthy lifestyle
6.get a part time job and earn some money
7. Buy myself an I touch at least==
8. Save sum money and nv simply spent my money again.

things that i want this year:
1.i phone/i touch
2.camera
3.heels


THE MOST IMPORTANTLY...
i want myself to be HAPPYYYYYYYY :)

New year , New style , New start.
since 2012 is the end of the world, lets rock 2011 babe. :P