Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What a day.

I have no more photos to share for this post,
because of my useless handphone which spoiled like few days ago.
and the main thing is i dont have a camera with me.
and i dont even own one. T.T
Basically today is quite a meaningful day for me
and i realise that my mood fluctuate pretty much today , which swings from depressed to happy to emotional and well, i can say is happy again.


i think i laugh quite easily.
which i think is a both good and bad things
Looking on the bright side, i forget all the unhappy stuffs easily and my mood get better in a speedy way.
On the other side of the coin, i laugh too easily even if i am not supposed to laugh at certain occasions.
i think for me, it is sort of annoying sometimes but i just couldn help myself, maybe i should go and do a check up to find out what is wrong with the part of my brain cell which is responsible to make me feel " funny " or response to any " hillarius " stuff when NECESSARY.
BUT,we shouldn generalize things too easily.
Overall, i come up with a conclusion that, it is still a good thing.
it will not be me myself anymore if i didn laugh so easily.


Actually something just happened to me recently.
The day before my business exam , i should have been studying hard,
but eventually my mood was so spoiled by some kind of news,
and i have no mood to study at allllllll.
i seriously dont get myself. maybe i just couldn take it at the beginning.
but some how it was ok for me right now, and what i reli hope that he will be happy with his new life :)


anyway, the business paper was soooo hard ! FML
I HATE ACCOUNTING !
but i still manage to squeeze out some ans at the end of the paper, which i was running out of time and struggled to finish the paper.
Shit you question one!
i spent too much times on question and ended up having not enough time to finish my second question.SIGH.
IT RELI MAKES ME FEEL SAD AND DEJECTED AFTER SITTING FOR THE PAPER.

Anyhow i am glad to say that i have awesome classmates:) which brighten up my day once again. haha but seriously the movie was.... LAME ? LOL

and here comes the main thing..
my dear tdc Kween Iylia had invited me to her motivation talk which called asia works.
well , at the beginning i seriously never thought that it will be such a serious thingy. i was having a mind of lets go and take a look / mingle around since i have nth to do and since iylia had invited me :)
herm herm , somehow it is the kween rite, hehehehe.
but i was amazed and impressed by the speaker and the talk that we have actually been through. it was good.
it taught me lots of stuffs actually and it trigged my mind while he was saying about the conscious and conscious theory, which i have experienced it well enough.
there were also some kind of experiment , which make me think that , ohyea, it was true though,
ppl tend to have good or positive thinking about his or herself, think that their own race is superior than others , think that they are better or always think things based on their own personal point of view ONLY.
i am not saying about all of them , but basically , part of it was true .
even u think that u are not that good , but somehow, in some situation, u will still tend to think that u are better than others.
and some will start to be self-centered and refuse to keep on improving.


Thanks iylia for bringing me to this asia work though, it was good.:)
it reli knocked me up.
and i will never stop myself from improving.
Live in the present and looking forward for the future.
i want fantastic lifestyle !:)