Monday, October 25, 2010

say cheers to life:)







PHEW..
just got back from hardcore study in college just now for business..
ohyea procrastination , it serves me right.
i have been pushing myself to study the entire business for AS in one day.
i think i am too relax for this few days and seriously slacked.
and the worst thing is , i have so many on-going performance and stuff waiting for me to fulfill it.
and i feel myself getting overwhelmed by all of this.
well i admit that this is all my fault for not studying hard enough during those days where i can actually study.
i dont know why but it seems like whenever exam is coming , other stuffs will just rush in naturally side by side together with my exam, and get me restless.
i know i cant be a jack of all trade but a master of nothing, but i just want to make sure evrything that i do will turn out to be a good one instead of screwing it up.
i rather working myself until my body turn flat-out rather than giving it up without even trying.

You never try , you will never know.

yea exactly.Performance are coming, exam are on-going, production is waiting eagerly, application need to be done, lots of admission test is queuing up in my things to do list, and i realise i have no interval between all these. my schedule is packed until next year.
ohya joy. tat means i will not have time to rest again.
even if i finished my AS, i still have to deal with the production and A2. and even when i go back i only have one week for me to chill at home.
and lots of things need to be done in JB too.

hmmm... actually it may be a good thing for me to be busy , at least i know that i am doing something instead of wasting my time lifelessly.
life is too short to be empty. i am still happy because the satisfaction that i gained after this is indescribable.and i am also glad that i am disciplined enough to manage my time well without clashing it all together or neglect one of the side.
i seriously want to prove that i am independent enough to handle all this myself.
even without my family with me.
i dont want them to worry about me. and i wont forgive myself if i did something silly.
i think at this age, one should be responsible enough to take care of yourself.
i mean , not just physically but also mentally.
and come to think of it, i am quite surprise that i can actually live on my own and learned a lots more things that probably u will never expect yourself to know how blissful you are.
well, living is not easy.
i always try to be an inspiring person, trying to be humble always, and trying to keep changing to give out the best of me and eliminate all the bad characteristic.
people need to gone through tough moment,different experiences, in order to make ourself a better person.

TELL YOURSELF, YOU MUST BE A BETTER PERSON AFTER EVERY SINGLE DAY. learn it from day to day mistakes and events and never take for granted of what u have. and lastly, say cheers to life ! * grin * :)