Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Halloween








Happy Halloween evryone ! XD
there has been a halloween fever all around recently
partay partay partay.
well it is not a very good timing cause i am still having my KILLING AS right now.
But anyway
i am still able to use some of my times wisely to fit in with all those party.
but i am not the one who are attending the party, but instead, performing.:)
i am also quite amazed by my ability to handle both sides, yay u know. this aidn joking
it is the freaking AS final !
yea right , i know my econs paper 2 is going to kill me already.
In fact it did.LOL
and i still remember clearly what my classmates told me while we were eating after we have sat for the paper.
we were like complaining and discussing about retaking our econs paper. hahahaha
hermm , as what u have seen on the photos above, yea that is some of the pictures taken on the day of performances.
pretty cool isnt it ? although i dont really sure about whether am i had putting up a good show but i can say that overall you guys did a great job. well done seriously. well done.
First debut of SOML -- story of my life? OR..? haha inside joke.( for those who knows what it means , yea :P )
anyhow, i did enjoy the show very much , although i was like FML when i got a flu before my second show but still it was enjoyable.
As usual great times with TDC.
There is always fun whenever TDC is around. :)